Monday & Tuesday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Find out how to apply. The Heartland Community College Financial Aid Office is here to help.
- Fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Apply for financial aid early. The earlier you start, the easier it will be. Read a message from the Financial Aid Director.
Fall 2017 Grant Refund Schedule
If you received your Financial Aid Award Notice by: Get your Grant Refund by:
September 1, 2017 September 22, 2017
September 29, 2017 October 13,2017
October 27, 2017 November 17, 2017
December 1, 2017 December 15, 2017
Last day we will accept documents for fall 2017 is December 1, 2017
(you will be awarded and refunded in January 2018)
FAFSA Deadline and Materials Needed
Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Summer 2018
The FAFSA for 2017-2018 is available now.
File your application ASAP.
Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019
The 18-19 FAFSA will be available October 1, 2017
What You Need
Use 2015 tax information for 17-18 FAFSA
Use 2016 tax information for 18-19 FAFSA
After you apply, The Financial Aid Office communicates with you through Heartland email only. Make sure to check it regularly.
Access Financial Aid Information
You can see which documents are needed to complete your financial aid or view awarded financial aid through the IRIS tab in myHeartland:
- Log in to myHeartland.
- Click on the IRIS tab.
- Choose the Self Service link.
- Click on Student Center.
- Your To Do List is on the right.
- View Financial Aid is on the left under the Finances section.
Arrangements for ISU students
HCC and Illinois State University have an agreement for students enrolled at both schools.