The Financial Aid Office will provide assistance and enrollment certification for veterans who wish to use their benefits at Heartland Community College.
Veterans Programs at HCC
Programs include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Montgomery G.I. Bill (Chapter 30)
- Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 106)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 32)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance (Chapter 35)
- Applicants must complete VA forms available at the Financial Aid Office.
- Proof of their military service record and official transcripts for all previous college work must be submitted.
- Proof of birth, marriage and divorce certificates are required for certain veterans programs.
- Current copy of class schedule needs to be submitted to the Financial Aid Office.